FermCalc - Links
Other Useful Home Winemaking Links
Back to top
- Winemaking Home Page - Jack
Keller's site "For the Beginner, Novice, and Seasoned Hobbyist" with winemaking
tips and recipes.
- The Home Winemaking Page
- Michiel Pesgens' home winemaking site with procedures, calculations, and the
- The Home Winemakers Manual by
Lum Eisenman - A manual for amateur winemakers.
- Luc's Wijnlog - Luc Volders'
wine blog with recipes, techniques, and accounts of Luc's cool winemaking experiments.
- Improved Winemaking - "Advanced
Theory, Practical Solutions, and Opinion."
- BCAWA Winemaking Articles
- A number of excellent articles on acidity, pH, use of sulfites, and more.
- Amateur Winemakers of Ontario Winemaking
Articles - Another great collection of winemaking articles.
- WinePress.US Forums - "Where
winemakers and grape growers share their knowledge."
- WineMakingTalk.com - More
great forums for home winemakers.
- The rec.crafts.winemaking FAQ
- The old FAQ from the rec.crafts.winemaking newsgroup, which was last updated
in 1999, but still contains a lot of great information.
- Don Buchan's Winemaking Recipe Archive
- Tons of recipes compiled from the rec.crafts.winemaking newsgroup and stored
in zipped text files for downloading.
- GotMead.com - "Your mead resource",
with news, discussion forums, and recipes.
- WineMaker Magazine - The online
home of WineMaker, a magazine for the home winemaking hobby.
© 2007-2021 Steve Gross
08 May 2021.