Skip to content
Other Useful Home Winemaking Links
- Winemaking Home Page – Jack Keller’s site “For the Beginner, Novice, and Seasoned Hobbyist” with winemaking tips and recipes.
- The Home Winemaking Page – Michiel Pesgens’ home winemaking site with procedures, calculations, and the program WineCalc.
- The Home Winemakers Manual by Lum Eisenman – A manual for amateur winemakers.
- Luc’s Wijnlog – Luc Volders’ wine blog with recipes, techniques, and accounts of Luc’s cool winemaking experiments.
- Improved Winemaking – “Advanced Theory, Practical Solutions, and Opinion.”
- BCAWA Winemaking Articles – A number of excellent articles on acidity, pH, use of sulfites, and more.
- Amateur Winemakers of Ontario Winemaking Articles – Another great collection of winemaking articles.
- WinePress.US Forums – “Where winemakers and grape growers share their knowledge.”
- WineMakingTalk.com – More great forums for home winemakers.
- The rec.crafts.winemaking FAQ – The old FAQ from the rec.crafts.winemaking newsgroup, which was last updated in 1999, but still contains a lot of great information.
- Don Buchan’s Winemaking Recipe Archive – Tons of recipes compiled from the rec.crafts.winemaking newsgroup and stored in zipped text files for downloading.
- GotMead.com – “Your mead resource”, with news, discussion forums, and recipes.
- WineMaker Magazine – The online home of WineMaker, a magazine for the home winemaking hobby.
Back to top